Window cleaning or window washing is the external sanitation of the constructed building appropriated for lighting, decoration, or left just as a structure. This work can be undertaken manually or through equipment easing the cleaning process in reaching the structure. In modern times it is automation based.
As buildings became taller, the windows require cleaning advanced further — the trade of window cleaning matured in the 19th-century end when skyscrapers made an appearance. The danger involved in cleaning the tall windows became substantial. At the onset the worker stationed himself on the window ledge getting support from the window ledge and frame. The next stage introduced safety belts joined to anchor bolts. Scaffolds were the next to be introduced.
The possible danger in window cleaning is many. However, deaths are uncommon. The chances of accidents occurring intimidate the workers. If this happens, most falls are not fatal. Statistics show that the fall death rate is negligible.
Our credentials of work
We are full of self-regard about our work output. We are very approachable, cautious, and sensible and do not annoy neighbourhood residents. We extend professional high-rise window cleaning Sydneyfrontage window cleaning the best in the vicinity. Our gamut of work above your cleaning work. We communicate with each external building concern we see during cleaning.
All our employees possess
- the relevant license
- white card
- security at height ticket
- first aid certificate
We are the most accredited high-rise window cleaners. We are also certified for manufacturer accreditation to authorize and induct any height protection system on any structure.
Our meticulous and heedful team has relevant, impressive work experience in the industry. They have expanded their knowledge continually and are up to date about the immediate government legislation, industry code, and security training. All jobs are guarded, evaluated, and determined through safe work method practices. We possess total accident service and are capped by a public liability insurance policy.
Equipment approach to work
High rise windows are not reachable, and discretion must be applied along with functionality in the choice of the equipment used. At times a combination of equipment comes into play. We have the following accompaniments with us.
- Supported scaffolding-it is a provisional platform where the worker can station himself. It has the foundation below and is not suspended equipment.
- Suspended platform or bassinet- This structure is not settled below but is suspended through wire rope from overhead. It lifts or lowers the worker on demand. It is hand and motor operated.
- Aerial work surface-It is raised up a platform where the worker can stand and work. It resembles a lift. We also have boatswain’s chair comfortable for a single individual. It is controlled by rope management.
- Suspended platform-It can accommodate many workers and is motor operated
Our latest equipment makes cleaning work easy.
Our maintenance services
The maintenance services include the following:
- Glass restoration – It is done to remove deposits and stains. The discoloured and stained windows begin to sparkle. We clean chemical damages caused by acid rains, glass oxidation, hard water stain, and so on.
- Blemish remover – We use modern technology for competent scratch removal as well as glass polishing. Our cleaned windows gleam from both sides.
- Pressure washing and soft washing – It gives wonderful results and is a lot in demand.
Rope access window cleaningor abseilingis doubtless the oldest cost-effective eco-friendly and efficient method of cleaning. There is the flexibility of postponement of work. Through this method, the workers arrive at the most complicated site on the structure.
A back-line keeps the worker safe and gives safety from fall. The damage to property is minimum, and it is an eco-friendly method. The accident rate is minimum. However, accurate planning and registered danger assessment are done for each such work undertaken. d))),e.ax