According to some estimates, there are over 11,000 kitchen fires that are reported by restaurants annually, resulting in an average of $160 Million in property damages. Most of these fires start in the kitchens exhaust system. Keeping your restaurant kitchen hood maintained on a regular hood cleaning schedule can prevent costly fires. Regular hood cleaning maintenance can ensure your exhaust system is working safely and at it’s best, leading to a cleaner and healthier work environment. At A-1 Cleaning Service we understand the importance of a properly maintained kitchen exhaust hood and what that means for your restaurant. Gives us a call, or book online your free hood cleaning service plan estimate now.
What we offer:
- Professional, courteous and efficient cleaning pro’s
- Flexible cleaning scheduling process to meet your specific needs
- Digital contracted service plans so you can rest assured your hood is cleaned on a regular basis.
- Receive a comprehensive estimate for kitchen exhaust and fire prevention
- System review, including picture documentation
- Exhaust system cleaning cycle recommendation
- Identification of situations that may require corrective action
- A detailed service program customized to fit your specific needs
How Often Should You Clean Your Hood?
NFPA 96 2011 Standard – Table 11.4
|Solid Fuel (wood, charcoal)||Monthly|
|High Volume, 24 hour operations, charbroiling, wok cooking||Quarterly|
|Moderate volume cooking||Semi -Annually|
|Low volume cooking (churches, day camps, seasonal operations, senior centers)||Annually|