Great Opportunity to work with a 5 Star Cleaning Company
Our window cleaning crews are made up of hard-working, loyal, professional, safety-minded, talented, enthusiastic, and quality workers. They are all outgoing customer service experts that can anticipate what the customer requires to be completely satisfied.
All of our uniformed crews leave in trucks from our facility in Eureka, with all the tools needed to get the jobs done. They travel all over the Humboldt County area cleaning windows inside & out of commercial businesses and customers’ homes.
Our crews only work about 30-40 hours a week, and they have very flexible schedules. Working for A-1 Cleaning Service, LLC also means much more than just a paycheck! As a window cleaner you actually brighten people’s days. You are performing a service that people really do not like to do on their own customers are greeting you into their businesses with a smile and letting you leave with their thanks and appreciation. By the end of each day you will have had at least a handful of compliments praising you as a person and your work as well.
If you think you’ll fit in with our business as described, then please see what else we require.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
• 21 years or older
• Able to Work more than 8 hours a day
• Able to work Saturdays (We do not work Sundays)
• Must have a Smart Phone.
• Fearless of heights (we avoid anything over two stories). Ladder work is a necessity and no other job in the world uses ladders on a daily basis like window cleaners do.
• Maintain equipment in a clean and workable condition.
• Uphold all company policies and procedures.
• Assist in maintaining cleanliness of interior of building and vehicles.
• And other duties as assigned. (Cleaning some daytime Janitorial Contracts)
• Effective communication with Smart Phone.
• Good time management and organization.
• Basic math and computer proficiency to include pricing and order input.
• Good driving record. (Preferable but not absolutely necessary)
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES / WORK HABITS:
• Honesty and integrity.
• Self-motivated, self-confident, and able to show initiative.
• On time, dependable and able to work weekend days on a rotational basis
• Neat and clean personal appearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee frequently is required to stand; walk; Climb Ladders; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. The employee is required to drive in a cleaning van or other vehicle.
This position works on various locations in Humboldt County, and driving of a company vehicle. This role routinely uses standard cleaning equipment and chemicals.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll provide the rest:
Technique and Safety Training
Awesome Learning Potential
Competitive Pay with Regular Performance Reviews
Bonus and Promotion Potential
Please fill out our online app:
Click Here: https://a1clean.net/employment-opportunities
Training Salary: $18.00 /hour. Rate negotiable with experience.