Evenings Janitorial Position 5:30 pm-10:30 pm (Mon-Fri) Need a job with low stress and solitude. Work alone, throw your headphones on, and make some money.
This is a great opportunity to join our family-owned cleaning company. We are headed for our 28th year serving Humboldt County, and we would love to have you join us! Our employees and our customers love us. Our business is growing so fast that we need to add to our team some above-average cleaning pros. If you take ownership of your work and are energetic, positive, enthusiastic, and more importantly “you like to clean ;)” please contact us we love to have you join our family.
You will be working alone or under the supervision of a route Team Leader. You will be responsible for performing janitorial and housekeeping duties for office premises and related areas after business hours (5:30 pm) M-Fri.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Must have Reliable Transportation. Mileage Compensation is available.
• Must have a Smartphone and know how to use it.
• Experience as a cleaner and janitor is a plus but not necessary, we will train you.
• Work alone with or without Supervision
• Good communication skills
• Able to perform all physical aspects of the janitorial job
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Customer service skills
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Turn on and off Alarm Systems
• Perform all kinds of basic cleaning tasks
• Refill dispensers and empty trash
• Emptied cleaned all waste containers and remove waste paper and garbage
• Cleaned entry door glass from inside and outside
• Damped wipe and polish all glass furniture tops
• Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming carpets and rugs in rooms, lobbies, and corridors.
What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to meeting you!