Obviously it is not possible to create a list of cleaning supplies that exactly and universally fits around. It is a fact that the needs of every home differs from one another. But a general list can be created for the cleaning materials that can largely apply to majority of the homes. As every house and its keepers do vary from one another so their cleaning habits and needs might also vary, which makes it difficult to create a universal cleaning list. Here we have discussed few of the cleaning supplies that are most commonly used. Few of these (if not all) under discussed cleaning materials will be necessarily used by all of us for home cleaning.
- Dusting is an important cleaning job that is largely performed in almost all off the houses. The frequency of dusting varies from home to home. Some people do perform it daily while others perform it after a couple of days. This frequency is dependent on a number of factors including weather, lifestyle, health conditions and décor. Although people might use different cleaning supplies for dusting but the most common and recommended cleaning items include microfiber clothes, vacuum cleaner with the dusting head attachment, furniture polish and dusting spray.
- No matter what the size of house is but it definitely will generate some amount of trash. The equipment that is needed to deal with trash is also a great help in cleaning. Although these cleaning tools are quite simple but these mean a lot in home cleaning. Domestic House Cleaners Domestic cleaning and flat cleaning cannot be done without these tools. These
- trash cleaning tools include a trash bin, trash bin liners recycling bins, cleaning liquid and sponge (for cleaning the trash bins). It is suggested that these trash bins must be place in different rooms or areas of the house. It will make it easier to keep the rooms clean. Also, the recycling bins must be labeled so that it becomes easier to find out what kind of garbage is thrown in which bin. The regular cleaning of bin is also required so as to avoid the bad odor and seriously non hygienic conditions.
- The dust and dirt can be clearly seen on almost each and everything. You can touch and check the surface of any item at your home. A good cleaner is required in order to keep each and every surface clear of spills, spots, dust, dirt and smudges. For this you might need an all-purpose cleaner, wipes, kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, paper towels, cleaning clothes, sponges, scourers and gloves. All these items are quite essential in order to give every part of your home a cleaning look apparently.
- All the dust and dirt that enters in our homes are tolerated by the floor. A lot of things are smeared through, dropped on and walked across our floors every day and it is not possible to avoid these mistakes. But it is possible to get them cleaned. The cleaning supplies do vary from home to home according to the types of floors. Always do buy the cleaning stuff according to your floor type so that you might get good results. But still there are few common cleaning supplies as well including broom, mop, mop bucket, polish, vacuum cleaner, dust pan and floor cleaner.
- After cleaning each and every part of your house, it is also required to keep your home organized and de-cluttered. De-cluttering is again a part of cleaning and you must have few storage boxes for it.
These are the few most common tools and products that are required for home cleaning.